Ready to Mow Maintenance Program
John Deere's Ready To Mow ™ program provides standard maintenance and diagnosis of problems for any type of lawn equipment at your home. A certified technician will arrive in a specialty truck or trailer to service your equipment right in your driveway. A regularly scheduled annual maintenance with Ready To Mow™ will extend the life of your mower, reduce costly repairs and leave a healthier, greener lawn in the process. Call AHW for more details or to schedule a date.
12 Point Pitstop Procedures
Walk Behind Mowers
- Wipe off deck and engine shroud
- Clean fuel vent cap.
- Inspect or replace air filter element.
- Inspect or replace spark plug, adjust gap.
- Clean built up debris from udner mower deck.
- Change and dispose of used oil and replace filter (if equipped)
- Check blade brake clutch
- Lube rear axle bearings
- Clean clippings and debris from mower and belt area. Replace belt.
- Inspect mower blade, sharpen or replace if necessary.
- Check blade for balance and straightness.
- Test overall operation of the mower.
14 Point R.T.M. Procedures
Riders and Tractors
- Change engine oil and replace filter.
- Change air filter and pre-cleaner.
- Change spark plugs.
- Change fuel filter.
- Check transmission oil and filter.
- Check engine coolant.
- Check hydraulic filter.
- Grind and sharpen mower blades.
- Check safety systems
- Check tire pressures and check mower deck level.
- Check/tighten hardware.
- Clean engine, battery, radiator and mower.
- Lubricate tractor and mower
- Check belts and mower adjustments