John Deere 17G
Share This Product:
- Meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine standards without an aftertreatment system, delivering a seamless operator experience with no machine-performance interruptions.
- New low-effort pilot-control levers provide smooth, predictable fingertip operation.
- Variable-width undercarriage, reduced-tail-swing design, and independent swing boom allow the 17G to navigate narrow openings and work in tight quarters with ease.
- New service door enables easy access to the side-by-side cooler cores, coolant overflow reservoir, and battery.
- Equipped with standard backfill blade, pattern changer, auxiliary hydraulics, and mechanical quick-coupler, the 17G is extremely versatile, allowing you to get the job done more efficiently and improving your bottom line.
|Model||17G Tier 4 Final|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||3|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||0.99 (61)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2400|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||10.8 (14.5)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||230 (9)|
|Transport Length, mm (ft/in)||3500 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||980 (3 ft 3 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||1210 (4 ft )|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||1570 (5 ft 2 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||680 (2 ft 3 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||165 (6)|
|Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches)||260 (10.2)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3810 (12 ft 6 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3540 (11 ft 7 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2510 (8 ft 3 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Standard Dipper For Lifting, mm (ft/in)||930 (3 ft 1 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||20.06 (5.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||14.01 (3.7)|
|Number Of Batteries||1|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||26.6 (3.9)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||9.4|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||4.2 (2.6)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||8.6 (1933)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||16 (3597)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||38.4 (10.2)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||1720 (3790)|
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know would be interested in this information.