John Deere 333G
Compact Track Loaders
Share This Product:
- Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV engine
- 6.75-inch longer track frames
- 40 percent more breakout force
- Tri-Cool™ System Design
- Increased rated capacities of up to 3,700 lb. give these machines the muscle you need to tote heavy loads.
- A whopping 40 percent increase in breakout force makes lifting heavy loads easier. Helps heap the bucket and keep big loads coming, too. Add the new 90-inch bucket and watch productivity soar.
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
- Smooth-running turbocharged 3.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engines meet rigid emissions standards while packing plenty of power and torque.
- Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the 333G to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
- Two-speed drivetrain is standard, delivering travel speeds up to 7.8 mph for rapid work cycles.
- Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
- Clear sightlines to the bucket corners, the edge of tracks, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters confidence and ability.
- Convenient, easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator's skills, for more productivity every day.
- Overhead panel places machine info conveniently on the left with control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor provides a wealth of data and control – including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional sealed-switch module (SSM) controls keyless start and anti-theft settings, plus fingertip activation of numerous machine functions including optional ride control and bucket-up self-leveling.
- SSM intelligently stores up to five different operator codes and sets of preferences, including boom/bucket and propel speeds, creep modes, and control patterns.
- Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that’s 10-percent more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation.
|Model||333 G Tier 4 Final|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||450 (17.7)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2050 (80.7)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, °||31|
|Track Gauge, mm (inches)||1600 (63.1)|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, °||48|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, °||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||114 (30)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1680 (3700)|
|Tipping Load, kg (lbs)||4799 (10570)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||34.1 (5)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||5493 (12100)|
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know would be interested in this information.