John Deere 331G
Compact Track Loaders
Share This Product:
- Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV engine
- 6.75-inch longer track frames
- 40 percent more breakout force
- Tri-Cool™ System Design
- Increased rated capacities of up to 3,700 lb. give these machines the muscle you need to tote heavy loads.
- A whopping 40 percent increase in breakout force makes lifting heavy loads easier. Helps heap the bucket and keep big loads coming, too.
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
- Smooth-running turbocharged 3.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engines meet rigid emissions standards while packing plenty of power and torque.
- Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the 331G to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
- Two-speed drivetrain is standard, delivering travel speeds up to 7.8 mph for rapid work cycles.
- Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
- Clear sightlines to the bucket corners, the edge of tracks, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters confidence and ability.
- Convenient, easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator's skills, for more productivity every day.
- Overhead panel places machine info conveniently on the left with control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor provides a wealth of data and control – including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional sealed-switch module (SSM) controls keyless start and anti-theft settings, plus fingertip activation of numerous machine functions including optional ride control and bucket-up self-leveling.
- SSM intelligently stores up to five different operator codes and sets of preferences, including boom/bucket and propel speeds, creep modes, and control patterns.
- Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
- Spring-applied hydraulically released wet-disc park brake never requires adjustment or attention.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know would be interested in this information.