John Deere 323E
Compact Track Loaders
Share This Product:
- Final Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- The 323E delivers five-percent more power than its predecessor.
- Improved reach at truck beds.
- Programmable courtesy lighting.
- Connect-under-pressure auxiliary couplers.
- Field-proven ultra-reliable diesels deliver significantly more displacement, torque rise, and usable power, while meeting EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV regulations.
- E-Series CTLs boast optimal weight distribution, low centers of gravity, high ground clearance, and superior balance that provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- Increased truck-bed-height reach makes it easier to load/unload pallets and other materials.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more hustle? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- Superior pushing power and impressive bucket breakout deliver the leverage and traction to dig in where others just spin. For best-in-class pushing, prying, and digging power.
- Optional ride control's shock-absorbing boom cylinders cushion bumps for a smoother ride. Help speed navigation over rough ground while retaining the load, too.
- Nothing lifts like a Deere. Impressive tipping-load capacities up to 4279 kg (9,425 lb.) empower the E-Series to precisely place pallets and handle other material-handling tasks.
- A change in the weather doesn't have to mean a change in plans. High-flotation tracks let CTLs work when skid steers can't.
- Triple-interlock operator-presence system automatically applies the brakes when the lap bar is raised, the operator leaves the seat, or the engine is shut down.
- With more than 100 Worksite Pro™ attachments we've got what you need to expand versatility. E-Series CTLs are designed with these additions in mind. The universal Quik-Tatch™ makes attachment switchover quick and push-button easy.
- Couplers connect under pressure for quick and easy powered-attachment hookup. Auxiliary hydraulic lines are routed through the boom arms for an extra degree of protection.
- Standard courtesy lighting stays on up to 90 seconds after the engine is shut down, illuminating the way for easier exits out of dark barns or off after-hour jobsites.
- Expansive curved front glass, large top window, and low side windows make it easy to see the surrounding jobsite. And why E-Series' visibility is unsurpassed.
- Although not exactly a sunroof, the bolt-on top window on cab-equipped CTLs removes quickly for increased ventilation and/or easy cleaning.
- Cabs and floors are tightly sealed and pressurized to keep out dust and noise.
- We've got your back with a sculpted mechanical-suspension seat to help smooth the ride. Choose either a cloth or vinyl air-suspension seat in cab-equipped models.
- Adjustable pull-down padded lap bar provides comfortable arm support.
- Storage box, cup holder, and iPod™/cell-phone holder (with nearby 12-volt power port) provide plenty of room to stow your stuff. Plus plenty of other cab amenities including an optional AM/FM weather-band radio with dual speakers help tune-in more productivity.
- HVAC system employs eight automotive-style louvers to direct warm or cold airflow where it's appreciated most — on the operator. For production-boosting year-round comfort.
- Now you can have your joysticks and foot pedals, too. Exclusive switchable EH controls allow the operator to choose ISO, H- pattern, or EH joystick and foot controls. Simply press a button on the keyless sealed-switch module (SSM) and go to work.
- EH joysticks are standard. They're our smoothest and most responsive yet, providing enhanced control and operating ease. Mechanical controls are optional.
- Enhanced EH Joystick Performance Package option includes attachment controls, switchable control patterns, boom/bucket speed settings, shift on-the-fly creeper mode, and selectable propel rates.
- Mechanical-linkage foot controls are no match for the best-in-class metering provided by our EH foot pedals.
- Want to make the most of our vertical-lift boom design? Add the self-level option and simplify your material-handling tasks.
- Accelerator/decelerator option turns the foot throttle into a decelerator for maximum control in grading applications.
- Joystick buttons, rotary switch, and triggers actuate and control the auxiliary hydraulics/flow rates, boom float, and two-speed transmission.
- Overhead panel conveniently places machine info on the left, control switches to the right. Easy-to-read LCD monitor accesses a wealth of info and control — including vital operating conditions and advanced diagnostics.
- Optional keyless-start sealed-switch panel includes an anti-theft system with one owner and five individual codes. And simple fingertip control of numerous options.
- Industry-exclusive design separates coolers in an innovative V-shape configuration that's 10-percent more efficient. Large aluminum hydraulic cooler and radiator provide the necessary capacity for high-ambient-temperature operation.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as fast or frequently as needed — for improved power and fuel efficiency, and decreased noise and debris flow through the coolers. Exclusive reversible option can be set to automatically reverse as often as the application dictates to clear core-clogging buildup.
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) cleaning doesn't impact or interrupt machine performance under normal operating conditions.
- Auto-shutdown system monitors engine and hydraulic vitals, and issues an audible warning when limits are exceeded. If necessary, it shuts down the machine to help prevent damage.
- Through-the-monitor onboard diagnostics help speed troubleshooting for increased uptime.
- Servicing is simple and quick. There's no need to raise the boom for daily service or most periodic maintenance. Checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the gas-shock supported hood. And removable side panels give way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters. If necessary, the operator station tilts in minutes for best-in-class drivetrain access.
- Redesigned loader structures deliver best-in-class boom- and bucket-breakout forces.
- Heavy-duty double-steel-reinforced rubber tracks last longer than those on other machines. All-steel rollers, idlers, and sprockets are similar to those used on our larger crawlers. Metal-face seals and journal bearings further increase longevity.
- Drive motors are heavy duty, and hoses are shielded for extra protection. Direct-mounted planetary final drives employ larger-than-usual bearings for one-of-a-kind reliability.
- Large cross-section boom arms and heavy-duty upper links deliver the strength to endure tough tasks for long-term durability.
- Rear bumper with integral tie-downs protects cooling components from run-ins with obstacles. Add the optional heavy-duty rear grille for even more durability.
|Model||323 E Tier 4 Final|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||52.5 (70)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||54.8 (74)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||280 (207) @ 1800 rpm|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||320 (12.5)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2850 (112)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3470 (136.8)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||1820 (71.8)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2050 (80.6)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.8)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||31.4|
|Track Gauge, mm (inches)||1500 (59.2)|
|Height - Bucket Pivot, mm (inches)||3120 (122.8)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||42|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2500 (98.4)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, Degrees||32|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||76 (20)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1176 (2590)|
|Tipping Load, kg (lbs)||3360 (7400)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||39.3 (5.7)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||10 (6.2)|
|Speed - Maximum Option, kph (mph)||14 (8.7)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||19.1 (4300)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||31.1 (7000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||25.144 (33.7)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||35.128 (47.1) - HF Option|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||68 (18)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25) - HF Option|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||224.08 (3250)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||4286 (9440)|
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know would be interested in this information.